Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Time Flies

Wow, been away more than a month. I doubt anyone's missed it.

At any rate, I do want to keep writing at least somewhat periodically this summer, so expect semi-frequent updates. First priority is a Fall TV Preview (yes, I know it's just May, but the networks have all announced their fall line ups, so this is the time to do that sort of thing). And I'll probably lump some summer series in there too, just because I like several of those.

First show, because it's fresh on my mind and I also LOVE it, will be Glee (FOX), which I'll talk about tomorrow slash later tonight. Working at a movie theatre, I'm sure I'll also be talking about the summer movie fare; first movie up is X-Men: Origins - Wolverine (20th Century Fox) (and my god, what a title), which will also be discussed at some future time that isn't now.

We're also a bit behind on LOST, but in my defense, it's not like a whole hell of a lot actually HAPPENED on that show this season, if it was still quite good. Season 5 was largely set up for season six (though, typical of Lost, I have no fucking clue what the next season will be like, at all). So I'll wrap up Season 5 in a future post, too.

I also feel like I should talk about things that aren't TV and/or movies, and so whenever I do get around to finishing it, I'll talk a bit about Roberto BolaƱo's novel 2666, which I'm about 10 pages into (out of damn near 900). That may be the only book we get to this summer.

I feel like that's quite enough to be getting on with now (while simultaneously saying absolutely nothing), so I'll end the post there. Hopefully this will pick up some readers at some point, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment