Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fall TV Preview: Explanations

I should probably go into more depth on how I'm doing the preview thing. Every day or so I'll about one or two shows that I feel like talking about (I'm not covering everything. There's too much shit on TV). And after like a blurb or something I'll have a forecast of how I think the show will do, which is as follows:

Clear Skies: no problems. Should be a great success.
Partly Cloudy: shouldn't be cancelled, but it's risky.
Cloudy: It'll make it to mid-season, at least.
Scattered Showers: Expect some time-slot changes, soon.
Thunderstorms: This is getting yanked fast.

Obviously, for shows that aren't out yet, that's very subjective based on if I think it's a good idea. And for returning shows, well, whether I hate it or not, we've already got a good idea how they're performing. So that's that, and stay tuned for more previews.

No comments:

Post a Comment